Great Site to Earn From Home

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Whats up with Fanboys these days?

First off, let me tell you my idea of a fanboy. Someone who bashes a console they don't own. I'm going to add that I had my own ps3 and before my ylod fiasco I just use my brothers. I played most of the exclusives and I love both consoles immensely. And I'm going to be on both sides so dont call me a fanboy. Back in the old Sega vs Nintendo days and the n64 vs ps1 people argued back and forth over preference but all there was to offer was the controller and games so it was within reason and it could be laughed off.
I see everywhere idiots trolling and trashing other consoles by giving us a long list of features and exclusives this console has. It's littererly plaguing n4g and YouTube. But why? True gamers are hard to come by and I wish I knew why. With exclusive trailers getting hated on it makes me sick. Hell I see random comments on fml and yahoo answers, related to the xbox only, saying stuff like "this is why you shouldve got a ps3" and vice versa. It's not right this generation has many amazing games but flame wars and competition has burned the glory of this generation into thin air.

No comments:

Post a Comment